• Processor: Intel Xeon E-2224(4C, 3.4GHz / 4.6GHz Turbo, 8MB L3 Cache),
• Intel® Active Management Technology
• Ram: 1x16GB ECC 2666MHz UDIMM TruDDR4 up to 128GB
• Raid Controller: Integrated Intel SATA RSTe (RAID 0/1/10/5/50 )
• Disk Bays: 4×3.5″ SATA HS, 7.2K Enterprise 6Gbps
• Ethernet: 2 x Integrated Gigabit Ethernet ports
• Front: One USB 3.1 G1 (5 Gb/s) port, One USB 2.0 port (supports XClarity Mobile connectivity for local systems management)
• Rear: Two USB 3.1 G1 (5Gb/s) ports Two USB 3.1 G2 (10Gb/s) ports One VGA video One RJ-45 systems management Two RJ-45 GbE network ports One serial port
• Management: XClarity Standard
• Power Supply: 1 x 550W hot-swap power supply (up to two redundant hot-swap power supplies, each 550W)
• 1 Year Warranty
LENOVO SERVER TOWER THINKSYSTEM ST250 (7Y45A044EA)
The Lenovo ThinkSystem ST250 is a mainstream 1-socket tower server that also be rack mounted as a rack server. It is ideal for small-to-medium businesses, remote offices, branch offices, banking and public sector. The server is now available with the Intel Xeon E-2200 Series processors, formerly codenamed “Coffee Lake-S Refresh”.
This product guide provides essential presales information to understand the ThinkSystem ST250 server, its key features and specifications, components and options, and configuration guidelines. This guide is intended for technical specialists, sales specialists, sales engineers, IT architects, and other IT professionals who want to learn more about the ST250 and consider its use in IT solutions.