The multifunctional Alcatel-Lucent OmniAccess® Stellar AP1201H access point is a highly versatile, performance-rich access point providing operational simplicity and quality user experience.
As an indoor Wi-Fi access point, the OmniAccess Stellar AP1201H provides high-performance Gigabit Wi-Fi for in-room applications such as hotels, classrooms, dormitories, clinics, remote/home offices and more.
- Cloud-enabled with OmniVista Cirrus powering a secure, resilient and scalable cloud-based network management platform
- Plug-and-play secure web managed (HTTPS) cluster deployment
- RF management provide part-time or dedicated air monitoring for spectrum analysis and wireless intrusion protection
- Integrated guest management and a built-in customizable captive portal
- Offers Gigabit ethernet uplink, 3x Gigabit downlink and one of which support 802.3af PSE to power to the attached device, one pair of RJ-45 passthrough port, 1 USB 2.0 port for IoT appliance
- Supports a maximum concurrent data rate of 1.2 Gb/s (867 Mb/s in 5 GHz and 300 Mb/s in 2.4 GHz), MU-MIMO and two spatial streams (2SS)