The multifunctional Alcatel-Lucent OmniAccess® Stellar AP1201 access point is an entry-level 802.11ac Wave 2 AP for small and large business deployments that demand a simple, secure and scalable wireless solution.
- Managed by Alcatel-Lucent OmniVista 2500 on-premises Network Management System and can be managed by Alcatel-Lucent OmniVista® Cirrus cloud platform
- Secure web-managed (HTTPS) cluster deployment. Operates in cluster architecture by default
- Integrated guest management via a built-in customizable captive portal that enables customers to offer unique guest access
- OmniAccess Stellar AP is 802.11e (WMM) compliant, also providing marking for RTP/SRTP sessions which include Skype for Business, Google Hangout, and more
- RF Management can be configured to provide part-time or dedicated air monitoring for spectrum analysis and wireless intrusion protection
- Supports a maximum concurrent data rate of 1.2 Gb/s /s in 5 GHz and 400 Mb/s in 2.4 GHz), 80 MHz channels (VHT80), multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO) and two spatial streams (2SS)